Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Soon......

This will be my crafty site, me blogging about all manner of crafty related things that catch my interest. Hopefully, I'll be able to post pics and such about my own projects. Right now I'm working on a lover's knot shawl/skirt thingy that I plan to call Moon Witch, but due to a problem with my webcam, and possibly losing my laptop for a while, that will have to wait.
I'll try to keep the blog pg, unlike my other blog, but please be warned that there may be things here that may offend some. Like heathenish stuff, and slight cussing. I am a witch, and I can put a sailor to shame, so it's often a knee jerk reaction with me. Just warnin' ya.....

I hope to have more traffic here than my other blog, and I hope to meet others who share my interests and would like to offer expertise and advice.

Moonlit blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment